Wednesday, July 14, 2010

getting it together

Hello all,
I hope that everyone is having a great week! Decided to re-organize all of my paper crafting supplies and in the process started to unmount stamps and remount them on EZ Mount so that I can use them on my acrylic block. Who knew that I had so many stamps :) I have to tell you that it is saving a TON of space. I am really glad that I am doing it. Unfortunately, things are a little here and a little there right now. Hope to have it all together soon and get crafting again.

See you again soon!
Barbi

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't that always happen. For me the house can be falling apart, but my scrap room is totally organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand! I love the new system you are setting up. I also love the newest cards you are working on ;0) Makes me want to make some.

    ReplyDelete