Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Because I Care...

Hello again,
I wanted to share a new stamp set from Stampin' Up! with you. It is called "Because I care". It is so beautiful!!!!!! I knew the moment I saw it that it had to be mine. The main feature is a hydrangea (my favorite flower!) Ok, here are a few pics of a quick card that I did. Couldn't get the colors to show as well as I had hoped, but didn't have time to run into town for some fresh batteries :) The card base is Handsome Hunter, accented by Almost Amethyst and Marina Mist (a new color in the 2010-2011 catalog). There are a lot of new colors and I can't wait to share them with you.


Here is the front of the card. It opens with the Almost Amethyst layer.
Dimensional view
Here is the inside of the card

This is a simple card with a lot of color. (the pictures just don't do it justice). I would like to use this stamp set for a Victorian card in the future. There is some new Stampin' Up! lace and pearl embellishments that I need to acquire.

I hope that you are all enjoying Summer!
See you again soon.
Barbi


No comments:

Post a Comment