Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Totally a Tuesday!

Hello,
I had intended to post some fabulous creations for you tonight, but it was one of "those" days. :) Super long day at work, finally got home about 8:00 pm (left for work at 5:00am -UGH!) Thankfully I get to work from my virtual office for the next week. I am so thankful that my employer is so accommodating!! I am very lucky to have them.

I did get a chance to enjoy the kids and some firefly chasing fun this evening. I love to watch the excitement on the kids faces, it is such a blessing.

OK, back to those fabulous creations... I guess that I got a little distracted, but I really do plan to have something posted for you tomorrow. Actually it is a sneak peak from the new Stampin' Up catalog (Shhhhh...don't tell anyone...lol)

Thanks for stopping by! See you again tomorrow!
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment