Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Ok, so it may not be your birthday...but I know you have one :0) I was running low on birthday cards and decided to make a few. I tend to have more "girlie" events since my daughter is older and has a more active social circle than my son. So this is a cute card that I put together for my daughter's friends and my nieces.
I made up several of these using different color schemes for the cupcake -aren't they just too cute?

I also had a nephew that had a birthday this week. So I got my kids involved and this is the card that we created for him. The kids just LOVE the cricut!

Well, I have been busy lately restocking my cards and getting some ready for the Fall craft fairs. It is still too HOT for me to think about making too many fall/winter items, but I know that I need to get on the ball with that. I did get some great winter holiday pattern paper that I can't wait to use. Stay tuned... there is a lot more to come :0)

See you soon!
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment