Sunday, August 15, 2010

So Sweet

Hello Everyone,
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! We are getting ready for back to school this week, but I decided to post a sweet little card that I put together really quickly.

The bird is from the Create a Critter Cartridge. Card stock from Stampin' Up, as well as the sentiment. The pattern paper is from Best Occasions (I found it at Tuesday Morning). It is hard to see in the picture, but I sponged around the edges of the bird and the wings and then added highlights with a white gel pen from Stampin' Up.

Now that school will be starting again, hopefully I will have more time to work on 3-D items (LOVE THEM!!!) for the upcoming craft fairs that I will be at. I will keep you posted on the great seasonal items that I have in mind.

See you soon. Thanks for stopping by!
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment