Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ahhhhh, cooler weather

Hello,
Some wonderful cooler weather is here, now I can think about Christmas a little :) Here are a couple of cards that I made for the holiday season.



This card is made on SU card stock (old olive). The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye (Signature Christmans by Jen Wilson) The image on the front is retired from SU.

This is another wintry card that I made. Both card stock layers are SU, The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye (same pack as above...really, I'm addicted to this paper, it is all glittery...lol) Ribbon from SU in bashful blue. The snowman is retired from SU I colored him with markers and punched him with a scallop circle punch. The sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes.

I hope that you are getting to enjoy some cooler weather too. I can't wait for Fall!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you again real soon.
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment