Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cricut Imagine Launch and other fabulous things

Hello everyone,
I wanted to remind you that today is the launch of the Cricut Imagine on HSN. Wow! They sold over 2000 in the first hour - Amazing!!! Have you see this machine? It does so many awesome things.

HSN is really appealing to the crafter today :) They have lots of great deals. Items from We R Memory Keepers and huge (un-retired) paperstacks from K & CO. When I say huge..I mean huge...I think there are 360 sheets per stack (paper addict alert!!!!!!) If you are looking for a deal, definitely check out HSN.com

I just wanted to share with all of you. I have had a busy weekend crafting and will have more cards to share with you tomorrow. Have a great week!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment