Thursday, September 9, 2010

A few more :)

Hi there,
Thanks for stopping by again :0) OK, so yes, I am addicted to these little notebooks. They are just too cute for words and there are so many possibilities for them. The kids at my daughter's school are going nuts over them. I will make a bunch of them for the upcoming craft fair :0)

All of these were cut from the Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge. Cardstock from Stampin' Up!The  pattern paper for the mug and snowman are from My Minds Eye "Signature Christmas", the blue/pink tree pattern paper was loose at Michael's, and finally the Christmas tree and stocking are on pattern paper from The Paper Studio "A Heartwarming Holiday". Ribbon is from various sources and the lace is from SU.

I used some stickles on a few of them, and the stocking was run through by Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder from SU.

I hope you are having a great week! See you soon :0)
Barbi

3 comments:

  1. Love your books. I am making some of these for my fair too. Are you binding them yourself altering pre-made books? I am binding mine. I think they will be a huge hit. Good luck!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am altering pre made books-no Bind It All...yet...lol. I can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!!!! All of these books are adorable.

    ReplyDelete