Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fallin' for Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year. Cool weather, lots of color everywhere, woodsmoke in the air, crafts fairs and beautiful sunsets. Ahhhhh! I can't wait.

Here are my first couple of Fall themed cards for the season.

Top Card: Base card is Crumb Cake (kraft) and  CS is pumpkin pie both from SU. The image and sentiment for both cards is from Inkadinkado, Autumn Foliage stamp set. Pattern paper is from Brenda Walton. Accented with golden colored ribbon and mini buttons and string (I think they are both from making memories)

Bottom Card: Very Vanilla base and pumpkin cs. Image stamped in Really Rust ink from SU. Shimmery rust colored ribbon and gold stickles for the center of the star shaped flowers (sorry, I know it is hard to see)

I can't wait to share more seasonal creations with you.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you again soon!
Barbi

1 comment:

  1. Autumn is my favorite Season and I adore all the colors! These are great..bring it!

    ReplyDelete